NOTE: If you uncheck the 'subscribe to our email list' you will NOT be able to receive your digital download
This 2 hour mini course will help you navigate the entire toddler season. This isn't like any other program, we TRULY unpack sleep from a 'whole child' perspective and focus on attachment based approaches to managing bedtime battles.
If your toddler is 18 months - 5 years of age, this course is for you!
We are going to learn:
- All about attachment, temperament and sensory needs
- How to support big emotions and support transitions
- How to move your child to their own sleep space
- Managing naps, dropping day sleep and implement quiet time
- Transitioning from cot - bed
- securing your attachment and dealing with separation anxiety through big changes like going back to work, starting child care, or night weaning
- Night time parenting and how to manage bedtime battles like stalling, genuine fears, nightmares, night terrors and regular trips out of bed!
- Settling strategies that are deeply rooted in responsiveness and attachment
- SO much more!
You don't need to second guess anything again when it comes to sleep as we discover how to GENTLY support your toddler!