A 1-1.5 hour masterclass designed to unpack all of the reasons why early rising happens, and the exact steps you need to take to address each one
- Understanding early wakes and why this time of morning is so dang hard
- How to determine your child's sleep needs and how this might be impacting early wakes
- Nailing the foundations to ensure early wakes aren't environmental
- Solids and how the kinds of foods and timing might be impacting early wakes
- The circadian rhythm, how it impacts early wakes and what we can do to support shifting body clock rhythms
- Nap timing and its role to play with early wakes plus how to manage the day when early wakes happen to ensure you don't continue the cycle
- How to determine if your baby is overtired and change this to stop early rise
- Response and habitual wake ups - what they are and how to stop them.
- Early bird? How genetics can impact early rising and what you can do if you do have a lark on your hands!
Plus complete early rising guide (valued at $24) and live Q&A for as long as we have time