In this 1.5 hour webinar, I am going to hold your hand and walk you through how to gently and responsively reduce or remove night feeds, we are going to cover the following:
- Knowing your why
- Any sleep red flags
- Baby’s temperament and sensory preferences
- What to expect from the night weaning process
- Using the days to support your nights
- Optimising connection
- Layering in sleep associations and holding boundaries in the day
- Creating boundaries and loving limits
- Teaching your toddler through play
- Optimising daytime calories
- How to wean with a partner or on your own
- Finding your threshold & supporting big feelings
- 4 different strategies for reducing and removing feeds (every family is so different)
- Weaning a highly sensitive child
- Supporting the night wakes
……and so much more!
You also get two reflective guides to manage your journey! One on night weaning and the other on managing tears and supporting big feelings!
Lifetime access of course!